PDA

View Full Version : 2D Editor grid

Tbone1
23rd Jun 2004, 01:11 AM
All of the tutorials indicate that the 2D editor should open with a grid. Some say it will also display a square as the default starting figure, others say a triangle (probably depending on the age of the tutorial.)

In my case, a square is displayed, but with no grid and no way to determine the scale of the figure. I have not been able to find a way to display the grid. Any ideas?
Allen

ZetaMillenium
23rd Jun 2004, 03:06 PM
off course .. i got this broblem a lot of times .. u mean that u dont see any grid right ? ok .. there how u can get thought this - open editor :lol: then . u may have noticed that sreen is more flashy (white) , this is becus , editor as loaded Advenced information , then go in -- View- Advanced option - Editor -- Advenced .. ok now u see gamma , brightness , ... change it by downing the value of 1 ... (adjust it to clear the more usless white u can) then .. open 2d shape editor .. NOw u may see the grid
andrew

Tbone1
23rd Jun 2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks, ZetaMillenium,
I set both brightness and gamma down to .6 and the grid now shows up.
Brightness I understand. What is gamma?
Allen

ZetaMillenium
24th Jun 2004, 09:44 AM
gamma is like brigness ... but more fuzzy

Oagh
24th Sep 2004, 07:23 PM
All of the tutorials indicate that the 2D editor should open with a grid. Some say it will also display a square as the default starting figure, others say a triangle (probably depending on the age of the tutorial.)

In my case, a square is displayed, but with no grid and no way to determine the scale of the figure. I have not been able to find a way to display the grid. Any ideas?
AllenIf you click on your toolbar a few times the grid will show up