MyUnreal vs PlanetUnreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
O

osirus

well since we never got a game going last time i mentioned it (sorry ive been real busy lately) how about

Sunday March 19, 2000
CTF:
6 capture limit
30 min time limit
best of 3 maps (any will be fine)
say about 9pm eastern

get back to me so we can finally get this game going =) ill be looking forward to having some fun with you guys

O

osirus

oh yeah i forgot to mention...
5-6 players on each side

maps i was thinking some out of the ordinary ones. maybe we can leave the usual face and november out of it.

anyone from team PuF in, let me know on this forum or give me an email at osirus888@yahoo.com

as of now we have plenty of people willing to play, so if the date and time is fine let me know.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I propose a "home" and "away" match. The difference won't be ping (since both serverse are USA), but instead will be that the home team gets to choose the rules. The MyUnreal-ers can use Wes' server, and choose Osirus' rules. Us PuFfers can use the Nali City Mothership East, with OGL rules (which is what I think we like).

I vote that Face be one of the maps... it's my fave (more than Diamond or November, even).

The date sounds good to me, but I don't know about other PuFfers.

The tiebreaker wouldn't be based on total captures.

C'mon let's get this thing rolling!

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

O

osirus

the rules i mentioned were just suggestions. im flexible and im sure everyone at MyUnreal is too. im an easy going guy. if you guys want OGL rules ill be fine with that... by the way what are the OGL rules again?

and like you said lets get this thing going =)
guys pick the rules maps and we'll show up. i dont care what the rules are i just want to play. i look forward to sunday.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I wonder why nobody is responding? Anyways, I like the idea of a home and away match. I guess it reminds me of sporting events.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

O

osirus

heh yeah, we can have a game of football right after CTF =)
anyone else? PuFers? would you guys want to play us in a friendly match? i think it will be fun...

HWAS

Dec 26, 1999
Carnegie, PA USA
members.tripod.com
Seems like a great idea to me, as long as my ping is below 150 m/s on those servers. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif I know I am whining too much, but I am used to having a good ping. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Never played on Wes' server, but I have a good ping on the Nali City server.

bullet2.gif

"If Hellen Keller was psychic, could you say she had a fourth sense?" -George Carlin

[This message has been edited by [PuF]HWAS (edited 03-13-2000).]

O

osirus

whats nali citys ip? so we can check out our ping on their server?

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Are you usiing the Nali city server?

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Is this 9pm GMT?.....I could play if it is.

Suggestions for levels?...errrrr....................no face??????...ok...err.

Hall of Giants

Diamond Sword

Deck 16iii or Deck 16...depends if you want 3 ctf's or not!

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

O

osirus

ok i live in the midwest so its 8pm central 9pm eastern. round up people we can discuss the maps rules server and all that good stuff.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Where are you people? If people don't start saying yes, then this match ain't happening Sunday... I'll stir up some trouble in IRC now.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

O

osirus

ive told them and they want to, lets have a channel to meet in sunday. all the people we round up will meet there. sounds good?

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
If its at those times you said its on, then i cnnot make it. Why? cos it would be 2am here in the UK, and theres no way im gonna stay up till then on a monday morning. If i did id have about 4 hours sleep, which is NOT good /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

[Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I'll be there if I can.. but if two shows I watch (my wife and I watch, with the kids to be specific) are not reruns - I won't make it. We watch TV from 7-9pm CST (that's 8-10EST). It's a family thing so I don't wanna hear any moans.

Otherwise, 8PM CST - that's fine. Whatever maps you wanna play, that's good. I would like November though. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

O

osirus

ok well, do you guys have any specific times? im sure we can work something out...and give us a channel to meet you in. that way whoever shows shows, whoever doesnt...well gets left behind.

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
I will do my best to be there, but the times are kind of ackward for me. I would rather have one at 7pm eastern but hey that's just me. Ill see what i can do, but i gotta check the nali city server and my ping, it will probably be in the 300-400 i bet /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Can we use Zero Ping??? Please answer that.
bullet2.gif

Let your greatness silence all those who oppose you and cause them to run away cowardly at the sight of your name.

[This message has been edited by Talon (edited 03-15-2000).]

O

osirus

ok how about this, sunday night. (unless i get any other suggestions) same time i mentioned.

9pm eastern.
channel #planetunreal

we figure it out from there
sounds good?

O

osirus

ok how about this, sunday night. (unless i get any other suggestions) same time i mentioned.

9pm eastern.
channel #planetunreal

we figure it out from there
sounds good?