playing unreal 2 again gave me an idea..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
I had the same idea with the spiders.

When reading thought ::insert mappers name:: logs, it seemed that the original use of some Sirrocco parts, where for the singleplayer campain. The level was designed to be an huge map with huge amounts of spiders. Which you had to cross :)

Then I though wouldn't it be cool to have an XMP map where two teams are struggeling for dominance over energy/deploy/artis while being in a dangerous enviroment, where every moment a spider could strike and kill an unsuspecting hacker or sniper? Or where each team has an base which they have to fight off hordes of spiders? (yeah I know, I've been watching too much Starship Troopers :D)

::watches hopefully till someone can make this true::
::untill then, keeps dreaming::

Last edited:

klik

kay el eye kay
Apr 2, 2004
san diego, ca
loop.hifi.to
Keasis said:
I had the same idea with the spiders.

When reading thought ::insert mappers name:: logs, it seemed that the original use of some Sirrocco parts, where for the singleplayer campain. The level was designed to be an huge map with huge amounts of spiders. Which you had to cross :)

Then I though wouldn't it be cool to have an XMP map where two teams where struggeling for dominance over energy/deploy/artis while being in a dangerous enviroment, where every moment a spider could strike and kill an unsuspecting hacker of sniper? Or where each team has an base which they have to fight of hordes of spiders? (yeah I know, I've been watching too much Starship Troopers :D)

::watches hopefully till someone can make this true::
::untill then, keeps dreaming::

sounds fun :) kind of like the invasion concept..

i think it would be way cool if certain maps had dangerous and neutral wildlife.. and spiders on sirroco sounds perfect :)

can spiders be gutblowed? or will they just crunch? :lol:

also i thought it would be cool if they would group around dead bodies.. like they were eating them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.