POWAH 2 Frag Movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
-=SmileY=- has released POWAH 2, his latest UT frag movie. The movie is a whopping 276 MB, but it's filled with lots of great mid-air rockets, shock and rifle antics. Great music and fantastic editing round out the package.

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
i watched the video earlier after i saw it posted on ESR.. i have to say, that was some of the BEST editing i have ever seen in any frag movie.. the frags were ok.. they werent super spectacular IMO, but they were still above average.. but if the frags were lacking in any way whatsoever, the fantastic editing made up for it.. this is definitely one of the best frag movies i have seen in a long time

<-- frag movie junkie

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
hal said:
-=SmileY=- has released POWAH 2, his latest UT frag movie. The movie is a whopping 276 MB, but it's filled with lots of great mid-air rockets, shock and rifle antics. Great music and fantastic editing round out the package.
Yup :D. Just download this and watched it...it took quite a while to open. Those mid-air rockets own....awesome captures. Music is great..and those little chimes near the end are timed perfectly, and the slomo shock combo at 3:01 - 3:05 just simply pwns.

Credits, opening, and everything is down very nicely and blends together extremely well, and I love all those lighting effects thingies :)

Definitely worth the download

Last edited: