LordKhaine and Morgan!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the iceman

Dec 11, 1999
Visit site
I play UT A LOT........and I NEVER see PUF guys that I recognize from here.....until today on THE GATE..........I only had time to play a few games and my team was not very organized but it was still fun to do some fraggin' with familiar names. Hope to see you guys again cause it was really fun for me.........I am not a PUFer but have been here before it ever existed so I know all you guys by name.......just haven't seen many of you guys out there. ANYWAY.....hope to have your head in my sights some time soon.............SEE YA!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Hey, yeah those were some great games. You are one hell of a good sniper. You keep our whole team at bay single handidly on one map. Ya gotta love that server havent you. ZP and no pl, hmmmmmm /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

[Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

C

CrapMonger

Come to channel #planetunreal sometime,

thats where the PuFs hang out...

-til then
Mike

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Opinions are like @ssholes, everybody's got one and most people don't care what anybody else's looks like."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
DSL- Coming to Mike's Computer on the 6th of April!

M

Morgan

Indeed, those were some great games!

Dammit, this Iceman reached a rampage just by sniping /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

the iceman

Dec 11, 1999
Visit site
I had a blast...........ZP is great for guys like me who like to snipe /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Every damn time I got whacked.....it was either you or Morgan.....damn PUFers /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Do you play THE GATE often or did I just get lucky????

SEE YA ONLINE!!!!!!

M

Morgan

We have a few "regular" servers but (as far as I know) The Gate is not one of them. (Might become one though). Usually we just pick a server that pings good. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

But that may change soon, with Crapmonger getting DSL /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

Which ones are those (I'll add them to my favorites)

M

Morgan

Umm if you want IP's; ask LordKhaine /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif He's usually the persone that picks the server, espacially since his overall ping is quite high.

Anyways now that ZP is here, we try to get on those. UKCCL and Barrysworld are also commonly used. I can't give you exact servers now; i'm not at home...

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Yeah. I often pick the Gate CTF servers. They ping badly for me, but that doesnt really matter with ZP. The reason i like them so much, is cos i get no pl on those servers. pl kills ZP /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

[Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
iceman, maybe (could have been me). I always run Rooster|PuF. I checked my recent games, and back to the 10th I was not logged on The GATE - course that server may not log stats, so it could'a been me. I've been known to play on UK/Euro servers cause I still get 200-300ms pings out there.

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

Never mind Iceman getting a Rampage, I seem to remember a Godlike at one point /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

And I did manage to get you a few times myself, Iceman, though not as many as you got me. Number of times I'd die and think, "Where the hell was he that time?". That was the level where nearly your entire team was bots and we were all on blue.

bullet2.gif

Scragged|PuF

the iceman

Dec 11, 1999
Visit site
That's right Scragged......aghhhh I could not think of the other PUF guy who was there......thanks for reminding me.....had a good time that day, except for all the "you were killed by LordKhaine, Morgan or Scragged that kept popping up on my screen!!!

SEE YA ONLINE /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif ICE