importing static meshes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kar2nz

Jun 17, 2004
i am familiar with modeling, texture mapping, and have even done some 2D RTS map editing.

My son now wants to edit ut2004 maps, and frankly, i am in trouble getting my meshes into his levels. we get them to show up in the editor, but then they are not visible in the game, or we get a critical error when the game starts. can anyone help me out with this? i am new to this 3d level editing thing, but i am not a complete rookie.

All i am looking for is a few pointers, and i will follow instructions...

thx, cam

cameron@kar2nz.net

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
after youve imported the meshes in UED in to package "whatevernameyouwant" you MUST click Save again in meshbrowser, and you must do this every time you made a change to the package

if that doesnt fix it it would help telling us what the error says