RPG Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hawk_KT

May 4, 2004
I was playing with some bots, as I suck horribly at this game, and thus am killed way to fast by humans, and I thought about using the RPG mod. Sounded like fun...magic weapons and skills. But everytime I get sent to the arena or a team wins, the game crashes. Any advice? Or can I just not use the RPG mod?

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Hawk_KT said:
I was playing with some bots, as I suck horribly at this game, and thus am killed way to fast by humans
Its not like it seems Hawk, you shoot at a bot, they`ll know exactly where you are. However, humans make mistakes, you just gota know when they make them and be there when it happens :biggrin2:
Which RPG mut is it? chances are that quite alot of mutators will not work with jailbreak :hmm:

Hawk_KT

May 4, 2004
Unreal2004 RPG.

How many RPG mods are out there? I havn't really looked much...found that one in an invasion server and downloaded it.

I know a lot won't work, I was just wondering if anybody else had tried/come up with a solution.

Bots know exactly where I am, true, but bots miss every now and then. I play Adept, and I guess it's just not good enough training to go against real people.