Is There Anyway...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OneDer

May 29, 2004
Is There Anyway To CHange My CD Key??.. Everytime I Enter A Server I Get A Message And I Am Removed From Teh Server. 'Your CD Key Is Invalid Or Being Used By Another Player'.. :( I Was Just Wondering If Theres a Program Or..Someone Plz Help Me.. :(

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
You have a legit cdkey right? If that's so then changing it to some unlegit one isn't going to help you AT ALL. If your key right now isn't legit then you should expect a banning very quickly.

That being said there is a cannot validate your cdkey bug at least in the last patch. It happens to me every time I go to a certain lan. I don't know what causes the bug but it's been around for a while.

OneDer

May 29, 2004
Nooo..I Tried To Download Some Skin Once And It Never Worked. My Clan Leader said That It Actually Had A CD Key Searcher Or Detector Or W/e. And The Person Who Made It, Has Stolen My CD Key..And Now I Cant Enter Any UT2003 Servers..

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
That's really unlucky. I guess you need Atari customer support, but I don't know what they'll say or do or what their policy is.

And I know the horse has bolted through the stable's door, but your PC has a functioning firewall now, doesn't it?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
BooGiTyBoY said:
I just wanna know if there's a reason you start every word with caps.... :)
I've seen some people in mobile device-compatible chat rooms type that way.
I'm supposing some phones are stupid and begin each word with a caps automatically, not just the first word in a sentence.

So just a possibility, maybe he's browsing this on a mobile device?

OneDer

May 29, 2004
No Im Not..Ive Just Typed Like This Forever..
Now Back On Topic Peepz..My k3 Still Is Crap.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
your k3? wha?

erm...anyways looking past that, if you fell for some CD key stealer then tough luck, get all of your UT2k3/4 stuff together (including receipt of purchase) and contact atari tech support, they will tell you to return the discs w/ receipt back to them (address is probably in an email) and they'll probably give you a new copy or something so good luck with that.