Newbie Clan or CTF Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

Das Fragmeister

Hey Hey,

Ok...so I'm a newbie player, someone who's played many shooters over the years, but who is not a pro or hardcore player. Anyone want to get a CTF team going?

I like the team dynamic. I'm a team player. I'm in it to talk trash and have fun. Probably would be like the Bad News Bears of UT....getting trashed alot until we end up in a final and beat the Japanese in the UT equivalent of the Little League World Series. I'm a sniper at heart, but I make my runs for the flag. I don't know much about clans, but I'm guessing they're mostly hardcore, experienced players. I'm looking for some newbies/average/good players to try and land on some similar servers at 7-12 pm EST every night. I have a girlfriend, so I'm not on every night (heh heh), but it would cool to get playing with some regular joes on a routine basis. I think Facing Worlds and Lava Giant are two of the more-fun maps. I think teamwork would eventually make up for inexperience and we'd win more and more matches as time goes on.

Anyone interested???

------------------
-- Das Fragmeister
Yah, I am zo kick-*** , I make ze uzzer snipers look az zough zey were spitting q-tips through a wet straw. Touch my monkey!

D

Das Fragmeister

LOL...I'll check it out. "Fraggie." I love it. Hysterical UT nickname.

D

Das Fragmeister

It looks like I'm joining forces with ImagoX and others in trying to get a new clan together. Down-to-earth, good guys (or gals), team players interested in being a part... please head over to ImagoX's posts for more info.

Thanks,
Das Fragmeister