Sword

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I love that "lake" applet. Very cool! As he said, the screenshots are a little dark.

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Diamond Sword.........an excellent level...one of the best. Has anyone played droogswine?.....thats a nice dm level with a nice effect in one of the tunnels!

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Diamond Sword.........an excellent level...one of the best. Has anyone played droogswine?.....thats a nice dm level with a nice effect in one of the tunnels!

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Hehe... someone is pitching to be picked up by a gaming company /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. As well you should!

The "view this page in 1024x768 resolution" link doesn't actually link for me. And (to keep you honest) unless you asked people other than this forum, we were actually answering your question 'what is the best 3rd party CTF map'. Which it is!

But it is definately one of THE best third party maps, all inclusive. I have tons of DM maps that i don't even remember so i may go back and decide if it tops the best of them as well.

Oh... and one typo. You say 'what began as a drawing on a small scarp of paper...'.

Good Luck!

bullet2.gif

Mute|PuF: Rumormonger for hire.