The patch is out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Solid Squall said:
This is a good thing. It means unreal 2004 has now been perfected. :)
Hardware will break / Software *is* broken ...

The only perfect software is perfect crap ... ;)

In other words : there's no such thing as the 'last' & 'final' patch.
At best it's less buggy ;)

Solid Squall

Feb 9, 2004
JaFO said:
Hardware will break / Software *is* broken ...

The only perfect software is perfect crap ... ;)

In other words : there's no such thing as the 'last' & 'final' patch.
At best it's less buggy ;)
:( Well it should syill fix alot of things im hoping

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
Oh thank god they fixed the buggy BR ball's tail. That thing was REALLY throwing me off my game. (anyone who hasn't play iBR on an arena map wouldn't understand). Now I just need to practice up to regain my boosting ability before I have a 2v2 match.

Bazzi

Wearing pink
Apr 22, 2001
Germany
www.bazzinet.info
There's at least 1 patch still planned on the longrun... I was confused when they added savegames in the second one, though. Means that the 3rd one will take more time I think...

Solid Squall

Feb 9, 2004
I have been playing for 30 minutes with the new patch and its all good :)
Water splashes did not drop my framerate at all.

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
But the patch readme doesn't mention the core healths being incorrectly reported?

(Or have I mssed something)

Niaad

hello internet
May 7, 2004
Oswego, IL
www.smrcenter.com
rhirud said:
But the patch readme doesn't mention the core healths being incorrectly reported?

(Or have I mssed something)
I glanced over the changelog and didn't notice that either. If I remember correctly, that problem was actually created by the last patch, so I hope they've fixed it...

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
ROTF! Last patch are you crazy man? Epic is known for realeasing a lot of patches. In ut1 at the start there was a patch almost every month. There is another patch ALREADY planned, and I'm sure there's going to be at least 2 more in regular sucession after that. This is far from the last.

On that note I told ya! I said it'd be out today and I was right.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Anyone tested the new patch yet?

TWD said:
ROTF! Last patch are you crazy man? Epic is known for realeasing a lot of patches. In ut1 at the start there was a patch almost every month. There is another patch ALREADY planned, and I'm sure there's going to be at least 2 more in regular sucession after that. This is far from the last.

Doesn't mean it's a bad thing. If it makes for a better game, it's all good :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I've always believed Epic is the best at Community Support...and releasing small patches. No 98mb patch for me!