Gundam Wing Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Heavyarms

I HAVE THE BIG GUNS
Jun 14, 2004
Im a big fan of the anime called Gundam Wing and if u cant tell by my name my Favorite gundam is Heavyarms, i was woundering if any one out there would be willing to make me a Heavyarms skin for Unreal Tournament 2004, i have tons of pics i can send to the person that wishes to help me if any one does. It would be really great to have this skin so every one can stop saying "why did u pick the name Heavyarms, is it because your arms are to heavy for you." If someone does decide to make this skin i dont care what one of the 3 Heavyarms types they use as long as there is one made.

Attachments

• sig2.jpg
    sig2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 207

Cessie

Jun 18, 2004
A person going by gemini has made a few Gundam models for UT2003. There's currently a Zaku unit named Dom, and another one that I know of, bu the name excapes me at the moment. If it's possible to find him, maybe he can be coersed into makeing a few more as a pack.
Personally, I'd like to see Wing Zero done, but not in the typical Gundam format.
co2a011.jpg

{GUNDAM}NATAKU

Suffer the Flames of DEATH!!!!
Jul 15, 2004
I've been looking for someone to do a Nataku model for me but no results yet. As you can see I'm kind of starting a {GUNDAM} CLAN?! If you guys have any luck with these skin/models or reference to any programs to do them please let me know and I'll do the same for you.

{GUNDAM}NATAKU

Suffer the Flames of DEATH!!!!
Jul 15, 2004
:eek: Actually thanks to klasnic, I am going to attempt to make my own skin. I'll let you know how it turns out! :stick:

Heavyarms

I HAVE THE BIG GUNS
Jun 14, 2004
{GUNDAM}NATAKU said:
:eek: Actually thanks to klasnic, I am going to attempt to make my own skin. I'll let you know how it turns out! :stick:
good luck man let us know how it turns out

Balbo_Biggins

It's Booma Time
Jun 30, 2004

TheToMmStEr

umm...Slacker?
Jul 22, 2004
man, that would be so kool. going around in a gundam suit blammin ppl and whatnot and stuff.

Aug 2, 2004
I like that OVA Wing model that was shown earlier but none of the Wing units woudl be nearly as good without their character specific weapons. Personally I believe there should be a TC mod were you deathmatch with other gundams but each gundam has their own unique weapons and abilities. So heavy arms could have a fast shot w/ lots of ammo but the wing would have a slow but 1hitKO shot.

}{ero /\/\ata

Mecha-Master
Jul 8, 2002
....a big fish o.o?
Visit site
i made a Wing Gundam Zero Custom (wingless sadly, poly limit) for UT99 & thinking of making a HeavyArms for UT99, would make one for UT2K3/4 but i have no way to do it on MS3D 1.6.5 here's a picture of the WGZC i made

Attachments

• wgzcf1.jpg
    wgzcf1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 162

Heavyarms

I HAVE THE BIG GUNS
Jun 14, 2004
that looks real good if u can find a way to add the wings that would make it perfect, and i would love to see a heavyarms for ut99 then maybe find some one who knows how to convert it to ut2k4. gj man keep it coming

Aug 2, 2004
If you lower the detail on the body it may possible, just take Hide's Kouryuu as an example of a model with wings.

Seyiji

Explosion Marks!
Oct 14, 2004
PA
@Cessie: The other one is called Mudrock there is also a Gundam called Denan'zon out there from a guy named Paras.

Kirock

{JCC} Member
Feb 24, 2005
were do you get the paras gundam skin its c for quake 3 and then i found one UT2k3.

How doou convert skins?

Last edited:

Kirock

{JCC} Member
Feb 24, 2005
the denan'zon skin ut2k3 and i was just wondering how to convert skins from othe games

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
My suggestion, mail him or pm him on Polycount and ask if he'll give you the source files, presumably he done those models in 3DMax or something then you're half way there you then only have to get someone to rig and animate it for 2k3/2k4 - No easy task getting someone to do it :2thumb:

Kirock

{JCC} Member
Feb 24, 2005
well on this site they have some okay F91 models for ut2k3 and they work for ut2k4. Also there are two other Mobilesuits by Paras here too
:D
But just back hes email says they models are only for quake3
:mad:

Last edited: