PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Wing Skins

Heavyarms
14th Jun 2004, 07:09 PM
Im a big fan of the anime called Gundam Wing and if u cant tell by my name my Favorite gundam is Heavyarms, i was woundering if any one out there would be willing to make me a Heavyarms skin for Unreal Tournament 2004, i have tons of pics i can send to the person that wishes to help me if any one does. It would be really great to have this skin so every one can stop saying "why did u pick the name Heavyarms, is it because your arms are to heavy for you." If someone does decide to make this skin i dont care what one of the 3 Heavyarms types they use as long as there is one made.

cab3
22nd Jun 2004, 12:01 PM
great idea, i like Epyon, that would be sweet

Cessie
25th Jun 2004, 10:27 AM
A person going by gemini has made a few Gundam models for UT2003. There's currently a Zaku unit named Dom, and another one that I know of, bu the name excapes me at the moment. If it's possible to find him, maybe he can be coersed into makeing a few more as a pack.
Personally, I'd like to see Wing Zero done, but not in the typical Gundam format.
http://www.alpha-net.ne.jp/users2/co2a/cg/co2a011.jpg

{GUNDAM}NATAKU
15th Jul 2004, 02:07 PM
I've been looking for someone to do a Nataku model for me but no results yet. As you can see I'm kind of starting a {GUNDAM} CLAN?! If you guys have any luck with these skin/models or reference to any programs to do them please let me know and I'll do the same for you.

{GUNDAM}NATAKU
17th Jul 2004, 03:38 AM
:eek: Actually thanks to klasnic, I am going to attempt to make my own skin. I'll let you know how it turns out! :stick:

Heavyarms
17th Jul 2004, 07:46 PM
:eek: Actually thanks to klasnic, I am going to attempt to make my own skin. I'll let you know how it turns out! :stick:
good luck man let us know how it turns out

Balbo_Biggins
20th Jul 2004, 10:41 AM
i would like the guncannon it is extremely cool its one of the only origionals i like
it looks easy to make, and i could texture it so if some one made a model and rigged it i could do the rest, here are my 3 favorite
guncannon
=http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/gw/mecha/mecha_oz_aries.html
or a taurus
http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/gw/mecha/mecha_oz_taurus.html

or aries
=http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/gw/mecha/mecha_oz_aries.html

TheToMmStEr
23rd Jul 2004, 09:54 PM
man, that would be so kool. going around in a gundam suit blammin ppl and whatnot and stuff.

Darth_Chaos
2nd Aug 2004, 03:42 PM
I like that OVA Wing model that was shown earlier but none of the Wing units woudl be nearly as good without their character specific weapons. Personally I believe there should be a TC mod were you deathmatch with other gundams but each gundam has their own unique weapons and abilities. So heavy arms could have a fast shot w/ lots of ammo but the wing would have a slow but 1hitKO shot.

}{ero /\/\ata
2nd Aug 2004, 09:37 PM
i made a Wing Gundam Zero Custom (wingless sadly, poly limit) for UT99 & thinking of making a HeavyArms for UT99, would make one for UT2K3/4 but i have no way to do it on MS3D 1.6.5 here's a picture of the WGZC i made

Heavyarms
3rd Aug 2004, 12:07 AM
that looks real good if u can find a way to add the wings that would make it perfect, and i would love to see a heavyarms for ut99 then maybe find some one who knows how to convert it to ut2k4. gj man keep it coming

Darth_Chaos
3rd Aug 2004, 12:09 AM
If you lower the detail on the body it may possible, just take Hide's Kouryuu as an example of a model with wings.

Kirock
24th Feb 2005, 02:06 PM
well this guy had made some Gundam skins for Quake3 and the only problem is that i dont know how to convert them.

heres the link

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/downloads/index.asp?author=246

Seyiji
25th Feb 2005, 02:54 AM
@Cessie: The other one is called Mudrock there is also a Gundam called Denan'zon out there from a guy named Paras.

Kirock
25th Feb 2005, 07:15 AM
were do you get the paras gundam skin its c for quake 3 and then i found one UT2k3.

How doou convert skins?

Seyiji
25th Feb 2005, 12:38 PM
were do you get the paras gundam skin its c for quake 3 and then i found one UT2k3.

How doou convert skins?Come again?

Kirock
25th Feb 2005, 12:55 PM
the denan'zon skin ut2k3 and i was just wondering how to convert skins from othe games

klasnic
25th Feb 2005, 02:08 PM
My suggestion, mail him or pm him on Polycount and ask if he'll give you the source files, presumably he done those models in 3DMax or something then you're half way there you then only have to get someone to rig and animate it for 2k3/2k4 - No easy task getting someone to do it :2thumb:

Kirock
25th Feb 2005, 06:31 PM
well im goign to maill him about it and i have friends at school who have 3d max :D

Kirock
25th Feb 2005, 11:24 PM
well on this site they have some okay F91 models for ut2k3 and they work for ut2k4. Also there are two other Mobilesuits by Paras here too
:D
But just back hes email says they models are only for quake3
:mad:

klasnic
26th Feb 2005, 07:26 PM
Oh well at least you tried. *Fingers crossed someone else will take up the request*

;)

Kirock
1st Mar 2005, 08:43 PM
yeah good news my friends have models completed for wing-zero custom,and g gundam models,and Seed.
:lol:

KOZO
20th Mar 2005, 05:45 AM
i dont know if this is the spacific skin that you want, but i found a gundam wing skin for ut2004 if u guys are interested :)

heres the link ;)

http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=4842

hope u like it

KoZo :D

Tyrant -AIR-
21st Mar 2005, 10:34 PM
The mudrock skin looks great but could still be a lot better. I mean it doesn't even have any team skins yet.

Kimimaru
22nd Mar 2005, 05:37 PM
http://www.alpha-net.ne.jp/users2/co2a/cg/co2a011.jpg[/QUOTE]

Hello, I'm going to model the girl, but I have other projekts to do and I even can not skin yet and it would be my second run with maya so it could take their time before youu see her ingame, but she will^^.

Heavyarms
4th Apr 2005, 04:47 PM
well its been a while since ive stoped by this place, but wow what great info so far and that one gundam from mudrock looks great and i just downloaded it and hope to test it out later today.

KOZO
5th Apr 2005, 05:40 AM
glad to hear i helped you heavy arms :)

and good luck with making that skin your going to take on ;)

|<()z<>
:D

Heavyarms
5th Apr 2005, 04:35 PM
yes that skin you found KOZO is great accept the face dont work for me, is any one else having that problem? also so while it is a Gundam skin it is not GW(just had to point that out)

{GUNDAM}NATAKU
3rd Sep 2005, 09:46 AM
Those skins from Paras are'nt really gundamesque. But they are close. Thanx

Athame.exe
7th Sep 2005, 08:32 PM
http://www.alpha-net.ne.jp/users2/co2a/cg/co2a011.jpg

Hello, I'm going to model the girl, but I have other projekts to do and I even can not skin yet and it would be my second run with maya so it could take their time before youu see her ingame, but she will^^.

YAY!

.:Dusk:.
8th Sep 2005, 09:07 PM
they that girl in the gundom looks realy cool if any 1 made that i would be that char ^^

Miko
9th Sep 2005, 10:21 PM
theres a gundam model pack for sven coop i have. whould that help at all

Athame.exe
18th Sep 2005, 03:14 AM
can it be used in unreal tournament 2004 without any porting?

Mike Anime
18th Sep 2005, 07:49 PM
i only have one image for the gundam i would like to have a model made of

http://AnimeRealmZ.org/wzgw.jpg

i play UT99

SaD
19th Sep 2005, 09:03 AM
Welcome Mike .:)

Mike Anime
19th Sep 2005, 09:23 PM
Welcome Mike .:)

thanks. :)

Mike Anime
5th Oct 2005, 01:24 AM
i wore google out looking for gundam wing skins and models since my last post. any chance on getting one like the one in my last post done??? anyone???

yes for ut99

Athame.exe
7th Oct 2005, 07:04 PM
Hey mike, Is that Wing Zero?

I think I may have a model for that on my computer somewhere. the only problem is thatI need it scaled and made into a model compatable with UT2004.

I know for a fact that I have a death scyth model on my hard drive, but I need the same things done to it for it to be compatable with the game

Athame.exe
7th Oct 2005, 07:13 PM
Checked. Nope, don't think I have it. I have a TON of gundam related models but most need texturing. the only 2 textured that I have are these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/pscreator1/Deathscyth.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/pscreator1/bluegundam.jpg

Curretnly they are in 3DS but I can get them converted to almost ANY format because of Deep Exploration.

Mike Anime
7th Oct 2005, 07:47 PM
the first one would be great and my clans skin is dark too also a plus

Athame.exe
10th Oct 2005, 12:46 AM
Well, when you do paper modeling like I did, you manage to pick up a LOT of 3D stuff.

If somone want's to make the animations and stuff, then they can have them.

I need your Email though, that is, if anyone want's to complete them.

klasnic
10th Oct 2005, 04:56 AM
What prog's that, Athame? Doesn't look familiar ;)

LeGeNDaRy
10th Oct 2005, 09:19 AM
Very nice models, I hope you finish them. The first one is looking hawt :tup:

Athame.exe
10th Oct 2005, 07:01 PM
The program I'm using is Metasequoia, a program from Minzo Labs in Japan.

I didn't make the models myself, but had them extracted from another game and sent to me so that I could make paper unfolds of them. However, because of there high polygon count, I'de have better luck with the earth (which I managed to do ;) )

I can send the models to someone who can finish the movment animations but accept for that they are done.

Is there anyone out there who know how to program these models to fit with UT2K4?

SaD
11th Oct 2005, 03:45 AM
I didn't make the models myself, but had them extracted from another game and sent to me....

Sorry , this is a "No Go" for SkinCity.We donīt post original models from other games without permission of the author.

Anyways , good luck .:)

Mike Anime
22nd Feb 2006, 06:23 PM
Sorry , this is a "No Go" for SkinCity.We donīt post original models from other games without permission of the author.

Anyways , good luck .:)

how about doing an original robotic model with wings and able to fly or just jump really high.

it could be for UT99 or 2k4

RickHunter
7th Mar 2006, 04:17 PM
yeah good news my friends have models completed for wing-zero custom,and g gundam models,and Seed.
:lol:

post it???????:rolleyes:

SaD
8th Mar 2006, 09:59 AM
Welcome Rick:) .

RickHunter
8th Mar 2006, 01:03 PM
Thx but anyone already got any news on Gundma wing skins :rolleyes:

SvartWolf
13th Mar 2006, 05:23 PM
Deathschyte Deathschyte Ra Ra Ra!!!!

yep, it would be cool some Gundam Wing Characters... or maybe...

some Gundam Wings for Vehicles.....

Actually it would be a great project for a mod do a Onslaught type map with a los of Z axis, some character models for the gundam pilots and Gundam vehicles....

but its only an idea...

RickHunter
13th Mar 2006, 05:26 PM
gundams as Vehicles and the caracters of gandam as players

Athame.exe
15th Mar 2006, 07:47 PM
Sounds like a MOD to me! unfortunatly, I lack the tools and know how to make such a mod.

Mike Anime
15th Mar 2006, 07:51 PM
sounds like a good idea could be done like a mobile turret or something.

RickHunter
16th Mar 2006, 01:59 AM
a mob is a god idea, but i don't have tools and exp to do it, saw a mod iin develment only that one was never released