New BU Poll: Favorite MSU Phase 3 Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
The past couple of weeks has seen an influx of top-notch UT2004 mods in time for the third phase of Epic's Make Something Unreal contest. In our latest BU poll, we're asking you which of these mods has had you glued to your keyboard. Choose from Jailbreak 2004, Chaos UT2, Atlantis, Air Buccaneers, Red Orchestra, Deathball 2.0, UT2004 Troopers, Alien Swarm, Rocketeer and Frag.Ops in the new poll, or hit the comments link and bitch at us for not including your favorite mod.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
BoboThePenguin said:
Jailbreak all the way \o/

Nah my vote is with UnWheel, the won MSU Phase II.

I'm surprised they didn't feature on the poll considering they won more categories than anyone else...

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
[KBEC]MAJ said:
Where is the option: I don't like mods =P
How can you be an Unreal fan and NOT like mods? :D

Anywho... RO gets my vote... partially because its hella fun, and partially because I haven't played all the mods on that list (yet!) :p

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Also

Ulukai said:
They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

..and floors...........

MachDelta said:
How can you be an Unreal fan and NOT like mods?

I'm glad (I think) that I finally got ADSL last year.

Chaos UT as chaos has always been there....

Red Orchestra for what it is.

Air Bucaneers for what it is.

There is a diverse range of stuff so I've got plenty in the cue I haven't tried yet.............

Last edited: