last night.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Insta-gib on a Blorggs ZP server /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Madness! But great fun.

Shame that was the highlight. Still not enough action.
What I may do is spend half the night doing my own thing out in the wilderness, then come along to play with you guys. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

As for the Ci boys...push overs /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
I reckon we should have a propper match Thursday of Ci Vs the rest. No complaining about pings this time /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif hehee

As for me, one thing I learned was that I had better learn to hold my own against one person before taking on odds like 1 Vs 3 in CTF. I did OK for a few seconds /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

By the way, no one does a crash course in molecular modelling do they? I picked it as my research project but don't know jack. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif 8 weeks of hell for me /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
But it only counts for 20% of my degree /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif...

See ya Thursday.

------------------
I control the vertical and the horizontal.

Stamp

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
As you know I got there late..my excuse..umm I got carried away playing some really tight games at Skirmish. Anyway I pinged quite well on Blorggs server about a steady 340 and enjoyed the short time I was there before he kicked us off to go find ZP.

I promise to get there earlier on Thursday so that I can listen to everyone whineing about ZP, RW and servers. hehe

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Ah man, stamp! why didn't you come and get me. I love those skirmish servers. Sounds like some ggs going on...I miss those /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
But I'm with you, way too much chit-chat in IRC. Not enough action. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Why did people log on to RW last night? (me included) no one used it again.

Anyway. I'll be there at 9pm and if I have to I'll leave the PuFfers to find some ggs. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
I miss the three hours constant UT action of yester-month /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Now we get endless...ping sucked and other chit-chat...

Heres to some ggs this Thursday then /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

If I sound pissed see above post about my research project...I'm well screwed. Oh well. I'll take it out in UT /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

M

Morgan

What good is RW when you're not on the same team?

Telling your teammates and the enemy where you are, with the flag on your back, doesn't sound like a good idea to me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

SpawN

Mutated Hell Spawn
Feb 2, 2000
I.T.N
Visit site
Looks like i mist some fun.
I hope to be there thursday, but first i will join on the irc chat.
Damn haven't been a long time on the forum.
Cya tomorrow.
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

It is all about fun in game play.Fun is about fraggin away.

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
Yep good game. I just bumped into you guys and it was nothin but Pufs! Thats the fun of #PU. I did notice the Ci bros givin us regs the stiff arm.

The server Blorgg ran was stable at least, and for myself it was one of the better I played on lastnight.

GG

bullet2.gif

Safari so goodie!

Stamp

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
mist... spawn? I didn't see any, must have missed that game. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Hopefully Blorgg will have his server running again tonight, with or without ZP. It's nice to have a stable ping. Will you Blorgg?

Regardless, cyall tonight.

bullet2.gif

`It's good to shut up sometimes.'
-- MARCEL MARCEAU

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
No I will not be running a server tonight. As you all may know I don't have a inet connection at home(the cabel still doesn't work). So I have to go to Twente each time I setup a server(5 hrs of pain in a train).
I'll probably be in Twente once a month or so to play a little online and maybe setup a server. I can always setup a server Friday afternoon but noboby's playing at that time so that's no solution.
Well I think I'll see you all next month then, boy do I hate UPC.

bullet2.gif

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?