Monster madness !!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

Hertston

As this seems to be "plug a mod" night, forget Infiltration (at least for a while), forget Uspace, and download Monster Madness.

This is simply the best mod ever, and the most fun I've ever had in computer gaming. And that's just on singleplay !!

Take on a Titan or Warlord, scream in delight as after a couple of full rocket salvos they turn into green goo. And scream in despair as the humble bot you had forgotten about frags your heroic self as you gesture in glory.

Forget you need to eat, forget you need to sleep, and use your Q3 CD as a drinks coaster. SIMPLY AWESOME !!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Bravo!!!!
I havent tried the mod but that is danm good hype you have posted there!

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

ArKile

Just another grunt
Nov 15, 1999
Warrington, England
www.planetunreal.com
Best mod since serpentine (those were the days /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif) anyway try taking on 5 skaarj, and then youll see REAL teamwork, as you engage one its team mates come out from every direction to give it support, much better than bots.

skaarj rule

Yeah, it's pretty cool now, but when 4.06 comes out, the monsters will finally attack the bots too.

Try out the mutator "Bad News!" It has monsters too, but only when someone on a killing spree dies.

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
I'm not one for mods/mutators, but this one sound pretty cool. But the Unreal monsters don't attack bots? Do the bots attack the monsters? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

bullet2.gif

That'll learn ya!

Gongin?SONICMAN2

Feb 12, 2000
Lafayette, Ga. USA
Visit site
I have the newer version of the Monster Madness mod and they do attack each other now and the bots. Also the bots now attack the monsters as well. Gets pretty crazy at times. But I LOVE IT!! LOL

Try it you'll like it!

bullet2.gif

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

He's not dead, He's electroencephalographically challenged.