atari email AGIN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
its STILL down and its been 2 weeks WTF is atari ever going to bother fixing it or are you(atari) telling the community to fukoff ?

i will never buy another atari branded product if this is the level of support we get

no warrnings no explanations just NOTHING its been down almost constantly for 2 weeks to me thats a good sign that you dont give a crap about people who play this game

eather relice the master server software and let somebody compotent run it or fix the damned thing

thanks for you minimal level of assistance

sincerly a VERY disspleasted costomer who bought U2SE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was sent to matt.frary@atari.com send an email maby it will get thru

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
no word prosessor on this comp thats on the other one and its in a room thats got a broken lock waiting on somebody to come up and cut the knob off so we can get in (not a big thing i got my main pc to play on)

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
no but realy i remeber when i bought the full version and left the demo as soon as i installed it no SERVERS!. i had to copy and paste a member of this forums faviorites to play. this is bull****. we will never have n00bs to the game if this is happining xmp is truley DEAD. sorry but lets face the facts.

Mar 6, 2004
Well...hopefully UTXMP wont have this problem...wait, it wont and it might have a link to download xmp and a link to the boards for hlp....light is just around the corner, let's hope it doesn't turn off.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Yes, I know. let's send atari an e-mail saying how much we want them to fix things.

And what do you do? You show yourself to be an immature jackass who can't write a single coherent sentence. I am sure they want to go out of their way to help those people...

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
OOOOH I smell a road trip planning with my "tool case" involved. :) Atari needs to do something. and everyone is right, without the damned server up no more n00bs. XMP isnt dead, or are we beating a dead horse to death? Idk, I love this game and I will play it until i am the only one left playing it. I'd rather play alone at this point then go over to 2k4.

/my two cents.

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
Yea well said, Stop bitching and actually kick your brains into gear people. He's doing something for us all!!! ffs...

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
I got another idea...

Someone should make a documentary film about this. I've thought about this for a while whilst waching people's faces when they are REALLY into playing the game, sqirming and looking around 'corners' and ****. Like, have real time film on each players end, and splicing them in together with the story line of the development of the game, and the underlying theme of *******s at the throne and the whole 'buyer beware' aspect of this whole thing.....interviews....Legend guys, maybe a whistle blower from the ut2k4 dev team (I can see'm now sillouette'd black sheet voice diguised as that of a freshly raped sheep "Well, here's whaat haapened...").
WE could take this to Michael Moore, for his next lob of eggs.....****! We could get this on 6 0 M I N U T E S !!!!!!!!!!!

....Is you video camera didgital or anolog?

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
You guys just don't get it , The other beta testers and myself have been threw this for the longest time - Atari hates XMP , will not support it .They want it dead . Ut2k4 is atari's main concern and they can't even get that right . Like I said before use the all seeing eye or gamespy or what ever your fancy . Just forget about atari servers . Peace - Dman .

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
DJM312 said:
You guys just don't get it , The other beta testers and myself have been threw this for the longest time - Atari hates XMP , will not support it .They want it dead . Ut2k4 is atari's main concern and they can't even get that right . Like I said before use the all seeing eye or gamespy or what ever your fancy . Just forget about atari servers . Peace - Dman .

Exactly! What a great story. That's the point. The reason they are being successful at it is that nobody knows. If this got some press, I bet we would see some results. This could set presidence, if not in court, at least the media. And for that matter, NO One hit it with this angle. If we were lawyers and not just greasy teenagers and over aged adolecents this would be a different story. Think - Rodney King for corperate cyber marketing abuse. Even if ithere's nothing we can do legaly, we can make it not look good....maybe incite a cyber riot!

[tH]Angelus

Father of Wings
Mar 16, 2004
www.thclan.co.uk
Just in case anyone's interested, Atari Europe and usa address and telephone numbers :)

Head Office (Europe and International)
Infogrames Entertainment
1 Place Verazzano
69252 Lyon Cedex 09
France
Tel: +33 (0)4 37 64 30 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 64 30 01

Head Office (USA)
Atari, Inc.
417 Fifth Ave.
New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212-726-6500

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
acctually its been up for about 20 hours then it goes again
if its any consolation the UT2004 master server goes down because of coloured names when UTXMP comes over we bring over coloured names and annoy atari by making thier master server go down

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Atari are noobs,they actually made it possible too f*ck up one of my fav games ever,driver isn't what it used too be anymore,bad previews and such and people are losing faith in the company,maybe they should make a remake of space invaders you know,no bad fps,master server up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.