wasn't there talk about a PUF clan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kraghlx

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
I'm new to the idea of the clans. How do they usually work? Are any of you currently in (gasp)other clans? Is there a painful initiation? (ie. Thank you Sir can I have another? [if you don't know the reference I'm just too damn old to hang with you guys!!])

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

No, we aren't a clan...and we don't have a painful initiation...well...you might have to chat with Nigma and LordKhaine...painful at times, but nothing a doctor can't help you with /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
See you, See me... online with Ci.

Okay, not me, but i thought it was a little punny /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

also:

ADClay line from 'the adventures of ford fairlane': Talking with nigma and lordkhaine is like masturbating with a cheese grater. Slightly amusing.... but mostly painful. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by mute (edited 03-15-2000).]