ExecutionDelayFallback seems to have no effect.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
I've got an execution sequence that takes 6 seconds to complete yet the prisoners always die 1 second too early.

I've tried setting JBInfoJail - ExecutionDelayFallback to a ridiculous 30seconds yet it still happens.

Any ideas?

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
It's quite simple.
The JBInfoJail fires an EventExecutionInit (I've also tried Commit). This is connected to a ScriptedTrigger which, after a 1second delay, triggers 5 movers with a 1 second pause between them. A mover-attached JBCamera is also triggered by the same ScriptedTrigger (with a different tag and event from the movers).

Everything works fine, it's just the players are dying before the last mover can finish it's sequence.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
I'm an idiot :)

I have 2 JBInfo actors in the same zone. The one with the shorter ExecutionDelayFallback is overwriting the first.

:D

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
I did it due to the fact that I only have one zone encompassing both jails.
However, there doesnt seem to be anyway of triggering the correct JBCamera or death sequence depending on which team has been captured.
Ah well, I'll zone it and redo the terrain :)