PDA

View Full Version : ExecutionDelayFallback seems to have no effect.

RevBillyG
9th Jun 2004, 03:15 AM
I've got an execution sequence that takes 6 seconds to complete yet the prisoners always die 1 second too early.

I've tried setting JBInfoJail - ExecutionDelayFallback to a ridiculous 30seconds yet it still happens.

Any ideas?

Mychaeel
9th Jun 2004, 05:02 AM
I can't imagine ExecutionDelayFallback having no effect, so I suppose the problem is in your custom execution sequence. What does it do?

RevBillyG
9th Jun 2004, 05:37 AM
It's quite simple.
The JBInfoJail fires an EventExecutionInit (I've also tried Commit). This is connected to a ScriptedTrigger which, after a 1second delay, triggers 5 movers with a 1 second pause between them. A mover-attached JBCamera is also triggered by the same ScriptedTrigger (with a different tag and event from the movers).

Everything works fine, it's just the players are dying before the last mover can finish it's sequence.

RevBillyG
9th Jun 2004, 05:40 AM
I'm an idiot :)

I have 2 JBInfo actors in the same zone. The one with the shorter ExecutionDelayFallback is overwriting the first.

:D

Mychaeel
9th Jun 2004, 05:55 AM
Ah. :)

Why do you have two JBInfoJail actors there to start with? Almost certainly you could do with only a single one.

RevBillyG
9th Jun 2004, 06:06 AM
I did it due to the fact that I only have one zone encompassing both jails.
However, there doesnt seem to be anyway of triggering the correct JBCamera or death sequence depending on which team has been captured.
Ah well, I'll zone it and redo the terrain :)

Mychaeel
9th Jun 2004, 06:28 AM
However, there doesnt seem to be anyway of triggering the correct JBCamera or death sequence depending on which team has been captured.
You must set the cameras' Switching -> bAllowAuto property to True to allow the game to automatically select the camera showing any prisoners.