BUF Privacy Police

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I expect the current BUF Privacy Police to change in the next few days and just wanted to give you a heads-up.
All information gathered from the registration form, email newsletter subscription form and survey form is used by BeyondUnreal personnel for communication purposes.

We do not divulge any personally identifying information to any 3rd party organisation.
Expect the addendum:
However, we reserve the right to register your nickname on a different forum and post your email adress with a remark that you want to have gay sex if one of our admins thinks it's funny.
Alternatively the following might be added as last line in the Privacy Police:
This Privacy Police is only words on a webpage. It has no actual meaning or use other than that of a sedative for people who miss reading this line.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=136657

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
However, we reserve the right to register your nickname on a different forum and post your email adress with a remark that you want to have gay sex if one of our admins thinks it's funny.

Works for me :lol:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
don't worry, I don't use e-mail address he posted. Yet I've received about 10 spam mail on my "real" mail box, on which I had NEVER ever received spam :con:
Since it's not the one I use for BuF I wonder where the spam comes from.