UT sound crash

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bth47

Mar 13, 2000
Manchester, MO, USA
Whenever sound is enabled UT will crash before the opening movie comes up. It works fine with sound disabled, but it really sucks to play it like that!! Anyone have a solution for this. I have the newest patches and drives for everthing. And i dont have 3d sound turned on. It used to work fine for me and the problem just started a few days ago

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Have you installed ANYTHING at all before this happened? Another app, Critical update, funy e-mail flash exe?

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
What's your sound card? I had a problem with the Monster MX300 using diamond's drivers. I downloaded the Aureal3d drivers and it solved the problem for me. (I actually got to play for about a 1/2 hour before the sound would start buggering up on me.)

bullet2.gif

I like you better in your rags, Cinderella, 'cause that's when you like to play.

Bth47

Mar 13, 2000
Manchester, MO, USA
my soundcard is a Soundscape VIVO... thats what it says on my invoice from gateway. but i know its worked before and i havent changed anything that i can think of.