Whats the A-List for tonight then?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
I'll be there. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Which is the important thing. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

But whats happened to the Eu regulars?
Stamp
Sy
Haplo
Wacky
Spawn (who only showed his face on thursday /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)

(Perhaps they disappear when I show up?)

These were dependable people, now they don't write or phone... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
I control the vertical and the horizontal.

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

Not going to be there tonight (see post <A HREF="http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~unreal/ubb/html/Forum3/HTML/005802.html" TARGET=_blank>My new piece of equipment (nudge nudge /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)</A> for the rather longwinded explanation....it's at the bottom /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif).
Have fun anyway.

Be Cool
Think Smart
Saty Funky

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA P.M.Bagpuss[PuF]
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"

[This message has been edited by Psychomoggiebagpuss (edited 03-14-2000).]

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Hey Psychomoggiebagpuss, read your prob. What you should do is put your V2 back in and play tonight, you can sort out the CLAP anytime /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

I'll still be in Gloucester though (Swindon actually....all the bloody hotels in Gloucester are booked solid due to the Cheltenham Horse racing festivle /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif) with only a company laptop for company whilst my home pc is.....well at home in Aylesbury. (You try installing UT on a P2 233 with 128mb ram with only 600mb free space left).

Bugger.

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA P.M.Bagpuss[PuF]
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
What time is the evening for you american lads in GMT?......i guess it'll be late or early even.

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Do you also have your own chat room to group up? If so e-mail me at m.g.french@shu.ac.uk if you want me to play?

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

baronsamedi, we (well at least I am) are UK boyz. What uni you at (i'm guessing from the email address with the .ac.uk thing).
Channel to meet up on is #planetunreal normally about 8ish GMT. Zaccix is normally (from what I've seen) there aroung 7.30ish GMT. US boyz are about 7-8 hours behind so it's usually about middayish there (I'm guessing) (well last time work sent me to Minniapolis they were eight hours behind...I think.....but then again it could have been four.....damn those large margeritas /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif).

Be Cool
Think Smart
Stay Funky

and most of all
Have fun

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA P.M.Bagpuss[PuF]