Whast happening to me ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

underdog

Nov 25, 1999
Unreal Planet
Visit site
Greetings
Does anyone know why sometimes while playing
UT, when I die as soon as the outside view appears the one where it shows you that you are dead, for some reason my whole body is a
lime-green color ???
My card was a TNT2U but I just got a new Ge-
force (DDR) and it did it again, so I thought
that I better post it here and see if you guys could come up with something !!
Thanks..............
Oops, I have a P3 550, 256ram, DX7a, Asus Geforce DDR ;-) Monster Sound MX300 Aur.drvs

Sounds to me like you're using a skin that the server doesn't have. Same thing happened to me when I had an INF skin on and forgot to change it before jumping into game.

bullet2.gif

Scragged|PuF

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yep that sounds like the infamous "Green Skin Syndrome". Just use a standard skin (or a skin that you know the server you're playing on has got) when you play online and you should be fine.

bullet2.gif

Oh it's a CRACK pipe! So this isn't tobacco?

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Exactly the problem. I was a Skaarg Hybrid last night on Lava Giant and i was the ever unholy green blob.

Why Green though?

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

yep, I got that whenever I went on a server without the bonus pack when I was using the skaarj hybrid. I assume this will also apply to the warcow....(MoooBANG!Headshot)

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA P.M.Bagpuss[PuF]
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
The neet thing about when it happens with the warPIG is that you aren't shaped like the pig anymore.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM