Mouse wheel bind

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slice

Nov 27, 1999
Tallahassee,Fl.
Visit site
I have a Logitech MouseMan Wheel mouse and use the wheel to scrol through my various weapons. How do I also bind the wheel as a "button" (to push obviously) so I can automatically bring up a specific weapon (translocator, for example)? When I go into the options menu and try to bind it by pressing the wheel as a button, nothing happens. Thanks.

------------------
Slice
---------------
"I skate to where the puck is going to be,
not to where it has been."

- Wayne Gretzky

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
In your ..\unrealtournament\system\user.ini, you find theses two lines:

MouseWheelDown=NextWeapon
MouseWheelUp=PrevWeapon

Just replace the Next/PrexWeapon with the command for the weapon you want. For the Translocator that would be ...
either: SwitchWeapon 1
or: Getweapon Translocator

bullet2.gif

Greetings from the ©leaner

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
Slice go into the trackman setup and assign the wheel to middle button.You probably have it set as double click.
That way you can use the scrolling effect but when pressed it acts like a middle button press...Then assign anything you want to it in Ut as middle button.......Oh and turn on direct input...in Ut ...........

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name Yr2ESY Nguid 629493