Who still has the original (3dfx) demo?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
I still have that bad boy (version 322)
and play it for laffs occasionally.
(Practice mode because there are no servers left.) /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Got it on 9/18/99, those were the days.

------------------
You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I think I do. Floating somewhere in the miasma that is my file system /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com

I do, because I like the weapons balance better in the demo, and I like DM-Turbine much better in that version.

Well, I don't exactly have it installed anymore, but the fact remains, the levels are better there. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

BTW:I still like DM-Turbine, but the flak makes it worse. I don't like that weapon... it doesn't seem to fit in.

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.