PDA

View Full Version : JailBreak clan?

SON|C
1st Jun 2004, 03:26 PM
How about making a clan for JailBreak? it'd be so good as JailBreak is more of a team game than any other gametype so a clan would be perfectly suited. I know that i will be starting one even if i dont get any good feedback so i'm gonna be making the website and sorting stuff until we can get a team together.

If ya wanna join, reply in this thread with contact details and i can contact you. Also, you can join #UTJailBreak on Quakenet.org or you can contact me ]MeRc[SON|C at the official #utjb channel on Enterthegame.

Hope to speak to you soon!

RabidZombie
2nd Jun 2004, 05:36 AM
Its a nice idea but i dont think it will work

At the moment the isnt enough of the community in jailbreak right now anyway...

Trueblood
2nd Jun 2004, 09:38 AM
At the moment the isnt enough of the community in jailbreak right now anyway...

*pokes zombies post count* theres plenty of people about :) Jailbreak has been about for over a year (maybe more including Quake version)
I prefer being in the communtiy rather then be part of a clan with a leader telling me what to do :P

Mychaeel
2nd Jun 2004, 10:28 AM
Jailbreak has been about for over a year (maybe more including Quake version)
Jailbreak III for Unreal Tournament was released about two years ago (March 2002). The first version of UTJB was released in December 2000. (See also Jailbreak Oldies (http://www.planetjailbreak.com/download/mod/download-oldies.html).)

Krew|PayLay
3rd Jun 2004, 08:22 PM
well there is at least one euro jailbreak04 clan o/

#krew @ quakenet
www.krew.be

_Dark_Rusty_
9th Jun 2004, 02:15 AM
when we mostly played ut ouir clan was primarily a JB & CTF clan, hopefully we can get back to the good old days

DYN@MITE
9th Jun 2004, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by Trueblood
I prefer being in the communtiy rather then be part of a clan with a leader telling me what to do :P
like i listen to a leader or somekind, all about freelancing :D

Trueblood
9th Jun 2004, 03:41 AM
like i listen to a leader or somekind, all about freelancing :D
Which sometimes makes you prime sniping target :-)