Vehiclestuff...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dg945

Feb 8, 2004
First off I would like to say this the best mutator I have downloaded for UT 2004, ever. It's a fun easy-to-use mutator.

Suggestions:

1. Being able to save the changes on to a drop-down list. Like a custom vehicle drop-down list. Like if you made every vehicle shoot out rockets, you would pull down the drop-down list, click "Open Slot 1", save it as "Heavy Power", and next time you load the mut up, you would just select "Heavy Power."

2. Maybe include more projectiles and being able to override current settings. IE: The Scorpions secondary fire are the knives. Being able to change those to lets say Link Gun projectiles.

Other than that, a perfect mod.
My score:
10/10