My first ever skin creation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How good is Sandrokk??? (out of 5)

• Total voters

=NS=sOuLs

The r0xx0r 1337
May 31, 2004
UK,Birmingham
nusouls.low-ping.com
My first ever skin creation [updated]

Hi people i am =NS=sOuLs from the NuSouls clan and i am here becuase i wanted to show some of you the work that is in progress with my Skaarj skin that i am creating at the moment :)
His name is Sandrokk and is only about 6o% done at the moment, i have lots of photoshopping to do and conversion, then zipping, and finally team skins before all of that :eek:
Take a look and give me some feedback people, thank you :D

Here is the link to Sandrokk

http://domainns.freeservers.com/Sandrokk2.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenix200

May 2, 2004
very nice skin, good detail, i like the skull on his knee cant wait for it to be done \o/ :clap:

=NS=sOuLs

The r0xx0r 1337
May 31, 2004
UK,Birmingham
nusouls.low-ping.com
Ok sorry people i have had to change hima a little :)
This is the better version of his uncoloured skin and i hope u will have joy at looking at him :D

Here are 2 screenshots, before and after...

This is before...

Sandrokk2.jpg

This is after

Sandrokk_final2.jpg

More feedback please... :(

Last edited:

=NS=sOuLs

The r0xx0r 1337
May 31, 2004
UK,Birmingham
nusouls.low-ping.com
Ok people i have not been getting much response but i have nearly done the first team skin for Sandrokk and thought you would want to see it.

There is one from a Front View and one Behind View, i hope you enjoy looking at these screenies as much as i do :D

Front View

Sandrokk_Blue_team_skin_Front.jpg

Behind View

Sandrokk_Blue_team_skin_back.jpg

Last edited:

UT-Eclipse

KING KONG AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME!!!
i love it, but the contrast with the team colors *edit* and his flesh*edit* are almost unbearable. what i would do is make *edit* the parts that are colored blue *edit* little bit darker overall, like saturate it more. then make the shadows on those part a little bit more drastic, it will make it look more realistic and less cartoonish. other than that a very good skin.

*edit* his tail is a little bit blurry, its strechted to far, i dont know what to do as far as this, but it is a little blurry *edit*

Last edited: