Since the authors are gone, can someone fix this stuff?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I've tried to get in touch with the authors of this stuff here however they apopear to have gone on an unexplained hiatus. (in other words they aren't responding to email or forum threads)

Would someone possibly be able to add a pickup class (so I can pick it up) to these?

BinStaGib 2K4

Diabolic Binslayer

Also these vehicles do not work, with the Car Launcher or with the mutator included. They simply do not spawn.

DDG Overkill vehicles

Thanks for anything you can do. Even if these guys don't help, I can count on someone here I'm sure ;)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
okay I got views, and no replies...... this doesn't work.... :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
They're weapon mutators, with no pickup classes. I would like one added. What's to explain?

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Weren't you satying something about someone not helping in another thread? Well you aren't helping this one.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Slight problem:

1. I can't figure out WOTgreal for the life of me.

2. I can't code, hence why I need the help in the first place. :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
ANYONE at all??! If I have to go bother Radiosity it'll be on all your heads! ;)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I love how people suggest that as if I haven't already tried this. Repeatedly. I read tutorials and four lines of code in, I'm lost.

Last edited by a moderator: