Just a thought

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xzibit|PuF

I'm what happens when a can of Spam and a m0 mate.
Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
If all PuFer's signed up for alladvantage you know ho much money we'd be making!!

Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web! Please use my ID (kwj677) when asked if someone referred you. Thanks!
Click Here To Join

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
I don't want to speak for anyone else but I personaly think this is a rude, tacky and cheap thing to do.

This is a Forum for Planet Unreal. If we want a hard-sell we will go to a site that sells stuff. Keep your products off this F*cking Forum!!!!!!!

You are worse than those danm door-to-door Religion salesmen!! Well maby not that bad, but we dont want to hear it!!!!

Get Lost!!!

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Translation....
talk=good
meaningful UT conversation=very good
Spam=OK
sell stuff=get the F*UCK out of here and call someone at dinner time you pasty little BI*CH!!!!!

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

HWAS

Dec 26, 1999
Carnegie, PA USA
members.tripod.com
Speaking of...does anyone want to buy a 486? It's only $900(cheap!!!) and if you act now, I will thrown in a (slightly torn) mousepad at no extra charge! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"If Hellen Keller was psychic, could you say she had a fourth-sense?" -George Carlin