PDA

View Full Version : Ladders!

RabidZombie
29th May 2004, 12:51 PM
I was playing jailbreak just now and it occured to me... why don't i start making some ladders to pass the time... i then thought of a competion (with no prize im afraid) to who can make the biggest ladder(hopefully with more that one person :lol: )

take a picture of the ladder and post it with an attachment

heres mine!(only 3 people...(no one else would cooperate!))

Xantheus
30th May 2004, 06:40 AM
Nice one Rabid, and your right, nobody was co-operating, al had their shieldguns out and trying to destroy our lovely ladder. By the way, why is it all red? Btw it would be cool to use peoples names who participated in the ladder like this:

|_|?
|_|RabidZombie
|_|Xantheus

RabidZombie
31st May 2004, 04:38 AM
Btw it would be cool to use peoples names who participated in the ladder like this:

|_|?
|_|RabidZombie
|_|Xantheus

Wahay! Yeah but i can't do it now... don't know who the other peron was now :S ill look at the other screens i did, maybie it was the same person... (for some reason on the one i posted it didnt have and messeges, the hud, or the names, but on my other ones it did have em... hmmm strange)

tarquin
31st May 2004, 04:54 AM
That shot is wayyyyy to dark for me to see anything.
If you want to get on the PJB pic of the week, you'll have to make something we can actually seeee. :lol:

RabidZombie
31st May 2004, 04:57 AM
well yeah i had problems getting it small enough to be attached but i did it the hard way rather than having it a gif... i am soo stupid ill post the full version up: ill just need to do it

Edit: whoops i mucked it up... ill have to use a cropped version... stupid stupid me!

Edit: Ok this is getting rediculas i did save a backup! I better just do it before i muck that one up!

RabidZombie
31st May 2004, 05:09 AM
wahay i did it... this is the best it will be, it was on the darkest level of all unluckily

hope you can see it... also i got a pic you, Xanthues, on the phone :P

Xantheus
31st May 2004, 02:55 PM
Just phoning me mum to see if she wasn't too pissed of with me being a convict and all.

tarquin
31st May 2004, 04:57 PM
well yeah i had problems getting it small enough to be attached but i did it the hard way rather than having it a gif...

:eek: just open the BMP screenshot in a graphics app, adjust the LEVELS, then SAVE as a JPEG. :D

Trueblood
1st Jun 2004, 02:36 AM
hey Tarquin, do you still have that old news article on the JB III ladder contest? i think it got to 21 or 23 :) loads of people stacked up next to the base in JB-Face :lol:

dalton
1st Jun 2004, 03:58 AM
hey Tarquin, do you still have that old news article on the JB III ladder contest? i think it got to 21 or 23 :) loads of people stacked up next to the base in JB-Face :lol:
Found this: http://www.planetjailbreak.com/community/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=179 :D

RabidZombie
1st Jun 2004, 05:08 AM
Found this: http://www.planetjailbreak.com/community/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=179 :D
Wahay lets hope we can do something like that on ut2004:P
i think the best level to do this would proabably one with a towerwhich you can get to the top of and then you can jump from the top and land on them... ill need a team though, anyone wanna join?

Trueblood
1st Jun 2004, 07:10 AM
ahhh the good old days then the forum was purple :lol:
thats the one Dalton, good find :)

Xantheus
1st Jun 2004, 09:20 AM
Im in

RabidZombie
1st Jun 2004, 10:58 AM
Im in
ahh thats good, i also got my clan leader from another game getting ut2004 today! he might not be immediate... he might need pactise!

YAY so thats errrr me, you, and him errr thats errr 3... need some more to beat 17 (unless we clone ourselvs(hang-on, wait thats illegal))