[Update] UT2004Mi - version 2.03 released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
This has been fixed and added in version 2.03

Fixed
  • Some files was given shortnames when they were decompressed from uz2.
  • Some typos ( Thanks for the lesson who ever it was. I have forgot your name :) )
  • Better control when archives includes more than one level of directories.
Added:
  • First time UT2004Mi is launched, it reads the registry to find where UT2004 is installed and add the path to the config.
  • Added option "Uninstall and Delete" in the pop-up menu. This option both uninstall and delete the selected files.
  • UT2004Mi can now find and launch demos stored in subdirectories to the Custom Demos Directory.
    You can also choose to only show demos from a specified folder(s). (By request from Slasher in clan oC)
  • Help-file updated.
+ some minor fixes.

As usual you'll find my homepage by clicking my sig. :)

Cantina_Fly

This space intentionally left blank...
May 12, 2004
Detroit, MI
Thanks Swedix,

I downloaded the last version and it has been very helpfull. Improvements and bug fixes are always welcome.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
:tup: Mi rocks. I am constantly using it to install and delete stuff from my cache. Works great for installing models, too. :D

Spike S.

bang
May 27, 2004
TN, USA
Excellent program. It really helped me with a few files I had downloaded that came with no help files, so I had no idea where everything went. I won't have that problem anymore :) Great job.

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
I'd just like to add my thanks too. I use it a lot; nuff said realy.