Your thoughts please...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
so you're talking about the people who refuse to buy anything but a 3dfx card even though there are better cards available?..thats a bit off topic

or maybe your talking about the predominantly caribbean 'religion' of voodoo practiced by some..well thats even more off topic..but I have some thoughts on that

what the hell is up with that..did these people spend too much time in the sun...but you really shouldn't speak ill of it..you know what it feels like to have a giant pin stuck in your arse?
icon17.gif

hey I'm stuck in the original unreal can anyone give me some help, I posted it in the unreal forum but no one looks at that forum...I'm on the level called sunspire..it's the one with the stone tower surrounded by lava. I finally made it to the top of the tower but I'm stuck..theres a lookout area with a sign that says "prepare to embark" and near that area is a crystal that shoots lightning into the sky when you pull the lever..the crystal is also surrounded by bars..I can't go any higher in the tower and I don't know where to go next..any help anyone could offer me would be appreciated

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
It's been a long time since I played Unreal single, but if you've pressed all the levers, don't you just have to wait a few moments for a "spaceship" thing to descend from above for you? Then get on it. Sorry if this isn't any help.