Is this any good??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
Is this picture look good to you guys?

Ut.jpg

------------------
Do you dare challenge the great [PuF]Talon?

[This message has been edited by Talon (edited 03-12-2000).]

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
Looks good to me... but then again anything with a metal guard guy on it looks good to me! (It's my fav. skin) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows...
...nor do I"
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
I need more feedback please.

bullet2.gif

Let your greatness silence all those who oppose you and cause them to run away cowardly at the sight of your name.

Gongin?SONICMAN2

Feb 12, 2000
Lafayette, Ga. USA
Visit site
Looks gr8 to me talon. Better than what I could ever have done!(though thats not saying a whole lot knowing my artistic talents pard..LOL)

Keep up the good work!

:cool:

bullet2.gif

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

He's not dead, He's electroencephalographically challenged.

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
Thank you guys for the feedback but i would still like more if possible.

bullet2.gif

Let your greatness silence all those who oppose you and cause them to run away cowardly at the sight of your name.

[IGH]HOju

Mar 11, 2000
Visit site
Very nice. I like the fade effects and how xan is in front of the trophy... what program did u use?

bullet2.gif

You should change your name to Homer Junior. The kids could call you HOju.

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
I used Adobe Photoshop 5.5 to create that picture. Oh i forgot to name it but i guess it will be called "Guardians of Evil".

bullet2.gif