PDA

View Full Version : program keys to flyUp and flyDown when in fly mode

davidjwood
28th May 2004, 07:36 AM
trying to use the viewer for technical visualization and want to move around in fly mode. The Unreal T 2003 would let you fly up and down using the jump and crouch keys BEFORE you "press fire to begin match". With the runtime you dont have to "press fire to begin" it just starts right up and the flyUp flyDown dont work. I am not a coder so do not have a clue why the jump key would ever let you flyUp so ... any help would be appricieted. I know that some people have special combo key programs written for special moves and such but have not found anything that works in the runtime...

DJ

Vito
29th May 2004, 04:02 PM
Press F to toggle flying.

davidjwood
1st Jun 2004, 07:16 AM
I can get it in FLY Mode, but then you have to look at the sky to fly up and look at the ground to fly down, I want to be able to look forward and press a key(s) to increase/decrease elevation while still looking forward. I want to do a lot of flying around looking at things and not spend too much time looking at the sky or the ground... Sounds picky, but I am trying to show stuff to other people who might not understand why you would stare at the sun...
thanks,
DJW