Top 5 UT tips!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VISION[C.A.P]

Mar 11, 2000
Earth
www.capclan.com
1.Play practice sessions with/without bots- lets you get a feel for the level and know where every thing is.

2.Impact-Hammer jump!

3.Use the Translocator!-Sorry, i would like to keep this one a secret /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif I'll give you a hint: you go REALLY high!

4.Don't grab something just because its there-if you have a shield belt don't grab armour! Your teammate could probably use it!

5.Don't be a cowboy!-don't go for the flag by yourself unless the match has gotten so crazy, you thing you can make it.

***Have a plan!- If you are in a clan, you should have a plan/a sighn ppl to do different things in a CTF!

------------------
"Expect the unexpected...Expect me!"
--VISION[C.A.P]