PDA

View Full Version : Instagib Jailbreak

ChaosJester
28th May 2004, 01:13 AM
I was playing by myself and unknowingly I started a game of Jailbreak with the ZoomIG mut on. I loved it. Only problem- I wanted to be able to fight with the SSR outside of the Arena when I was jailed, and I couldn't. Could that be fixed as a Add-On or Mutator? That would make my day. The trans is a must for that mode so would a NoTransLoc zone that can be overrided by the mut be made? Just wondering.

[40oz]-Rippen
12th Jun 2004, 10:09 PM
We dont play with ZOOM-IG.. but our server does have JB-IG running..Check it out at ut2004://69.93.138.5:7777

Mulch_D
12th Jun 2004, 11:19 PM
what will happen to IG when vehicles come into play, how does the IG gun effect them?

[40oz]-Rippen
12th Jun 2004, 11:51 PM
It does damage like the lightning gun I think. I cant remember the exact amount, but its like 4 hits to blow up the scorp. etc.

Alhanalem
13th Jun 2004, 12:02 AM
The instagib gun is meant only to instagib players. Insta mutators are not available when onslaught is detected but if a map has vehicles and you are playing instagib, no the instagib rifle will not blow them up in one hit- it would make vehicles pointless since they are big targets.