PDA

View Full Version : download

djstormer
27th May 2004, 07:43 AM
It wont let me download it asks me to log in and i do and nothing happens it goes to a page and says Authorization Required. what do I do ? :mad:

Jason[Demiurge]
27th May 2004, 12:11 PM
hmmm, that is odd. could you send what you are logging in as to CloneBandits@demiurgestudios.com. We'll try to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dead_Eye
7th Jun 2004, 02:25 PM
i have the same probleme.

I Registered me and loged in, but when i type these dates in the box nothing happens??? :mad:

Sorry i am not good in english :(

AppleVodka
8th Jun 2004, 07:45 AM
How can I download the mod?

Where can I get a user name and password?

Are they the BeyondUnreal ones?

thx

AppleVodka
8th Jun 2004, 07:47 AM
I suscribed 3 times to the mailing list : nothing happens.

djstormer
8th Jun 2004, 08:17 AM
You all where not subscribed when the beta was relesed it requires a difrent user name and password to download it some offical from this web sight should send you the real user name and password to your email if you get picked :D Man that took a while

Dead_Eye
8th Jun 2004, 09:48 AM
ah THX for the info

But the mod looks so cool

is saw it at the Make something unreal movie

fishdonuts
9th Jun 2004, 04:35 AM
Just out of interest, what's the difference between the download linked to in the e-mail and the download on the "downloads" page of the site? One is called "RC1" and the other "Beta 2"...

Jason[Demiurge]
9th Jun 2004, 11:06 AM
Just out of interest, what's the difference between the download linked to in the e-mail and the download on the "downloads" page of the site? One is called "RC1" and the other "Beta 2"...

Oops! we should have fixed the webpage when we sent out the email for the release candidate. The "Beta 2" is an earlier version of the mod than the RC1. We are updating the web page now. Sorry for the confusion.

Also people should now get an automated response when signing up for the mailing list. It's nothing fancy -just something that lets you know that we have in fact received your email address.

fishdonuts
10th Jun 2004, 07:22 AM
That's OK then. I only downloaded the one in the e-mail. It's a great mod, by the way.

bn.One
14th Jun 2004, 06:41 AM
cant you just add some mirrors for downloading???
wheres the Problem?

fishdonuts
15th Jun 2004, 09:14 AM
cant you just add some mirrors for downloading???
wheres the Problem?

To the developers: I'll mirror it in the UK if you want... I never really get enough traffic to justify having the web space I've got :)

salmondeluxe
18th Jun 2004, 01:52 PM
Do you mean we must suscribe before any new release to got the file access ? Why must I wait for the new version to download it ?

Captain'04
18th Jun 2004, 09:20 PM
I love it. Very good work. I love tha mod and the forum and anything else. Its perfect!
Im playing CB atm and will post suggestions/ requests sth like that!

fishdonuts
22nd Jun 2004, 05:56 AM
I know something you don't know. :D

hottoast
22nd Jun 2004, 09:20 AM
I know something you don't know. :D

Tell me! Tell meeee!!!

Cheers,
Tom

fishdonuts
23rd Jun 2004, 04:37 AM
Tell me! Tell meeee!!!