gg HuFlungDung

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
School was in session. Hu was pretty much eating me alive every time i found him. It was nice to find a fairly quiet server with pretty even teams. good ping too. Till I got booted in the middle of gauntlet /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Client error blah blah blah.

well I'm just babbling.

Again, gg to you Hu. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
I want your blood....
And I want your soul....
And I want them both right now!

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Right on Butress, I felt like you were doing the "owning". Even though that was a zeroping server, on a lot of the smaller maps, or the ones that are very convoluted, zeroping is not really all that much of a factor in the play, because most confrontations are up close and quick. The games are more even though, because of the lack of lpb's "showing their skills" to the rest of us. (Yes , this is a taunt to get some Lpb's in those servers so we can o\/\/ |\| J0o)

[PuF]WarDogg

Jan 18, 2000
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
Visit site
what were you guys playing?

dm??
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
right on

bullet2.gif

Micheal-(aka)[PuF]WarDogg

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
thanks, Hu. I couldn't say that I minded the zeropng at all. course on hydro i got smoked a couple of times w/ that sniper rifle. but so it goes.

Dogg,

we were playin' ctf with a pretty good map list. darji is sort of a pain though. oh yeah with relics. Beware the Big Giant Head!

bullet2.gif

I want your blood....
And I want your soul....
And I want them both right now!