Rise of the Triad (ROTT) Mod Idea. Anyone dig?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MewEats66KDFish

Mar 5, 2000
Portsmouth, NH, USA
Visit site
I know. I should be posting this at WOD, but I figured it'd get more attention here. First, I hate the situation GSI is in. I want TeamDamage. Me rikey very much.

Does anyone remember Rise of the Triad? The first game, to my memory, that introduced flying gibsies to computer gaming. I especially love using the \ekg code, then popping a drunk missle or a firebomb in someone's roody poo candy a**, then watching 3 eyes fly at me =). All too easy.

But now that my computer has more than a megabyte of RAM it's impossible for me to play it now, so I was hoping someone made a ROTT mod for UT. I'm talking all the weapons: the pistol, the double pistol, the M16, the bazooka, the heat seeker, the firebomb, the drunk missle, the split missle, the Excalibat, the hand of God, Dog mode, all of them. I know I forgot some of them, but not many. So, if anyone is up to it, I'm hoping you do it for real.

------------------
MewEats66KDFish
a.k.a. The Dopefish!

"Lord Palverston!"

M

Morgan

That would be great. ROTT was very cool.

I think it was also the first game with audio taunts (like in UT). If someone makes a mod, hopefully the gibs will stick on the wall like in ROTT /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...