Who has tried JailBreak?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MasterBlaster

The Master of the Blaster
Dec 28, 2003
I have been waiting for this since I bought UT2003!!
It was well worth the wait.
This is better than I expected.

Question:
Why is my team shooting me in jail??

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Agreed, it gets pretty damn fun especially when your team is voice chatting, makes teamwork actually work for a change. I even nailed my first creative kill tonight. In that conduit map with the zip pipes that send you sailing forward at high speeds. I shot a goo shot into the opposite flowing pipe, the goo came back towards me, and pelted this guy behind me. You can guess what happened next. :biorifle:

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
Its a good mod, but a few things will keep me from playing very often.

Maps, alot of the maps i have played arnt fun at all... 2 were good, but i havent played em all. They have some cool scenes at the end too, but even those seem like they should have been better... Need to make better use of the jails and kill scenes.

Weapon pickups, for gods sake stop doing that in games..... pickups suck, they work for dm (barely) and thats about it. I dont want to spawn in a group of enemys with a crappy ass shield gun and a weak ar, i dont wanna run around trying to find a gun either. BR and CTF are already ruined by pickups (among other things), dont port that to mods please, add in some damm weapon lockers by spawns or classes....

Kick ass hud and scoreboard though :) and its a cool gametype, but this version wont be played very often by me.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Man i love JB.

2 things:

if i want to keep default keys, i want to shut the pop up off. (grey star, etc.)

I get a "server disconect" on UTComp servers when trying to connect to other mods.

this is an awesome mod tho.