Muzzle flash error and LAN speed error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JazzTheKami

May 26, 2004
Ok I'm running a LAN trying to get a 2 player game going, On the 2nd machine (client) I can't see any muzzle flash or anything, it's hard to tell when I even shoot. Both machines have a geforce 4 mx420 and sb live, and 512mb of SDR...it works totally fine on the server machine, but the client acts up...also I get alot of lag on the client machine for a LAN connection. I'm not too familiar with UT commands so bear with me...I'm a quake guy.

Another problem I'm having is when using the M16A4 and XM8 and mag check mutators. Whenever I try to select a loadout with the M16A2, I spawn with my gun thrown on the floor and no clip in it...and all the attachments are missing (M203/ACOG). I pick it up and it'll be as heavy as if the attachments were there...but still no attachments. Also I'm using those new grenade type thingies and flying bullet sounds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.