UDMA 66 and UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I have already read the past threads regarding this topic, but I have a few questions. I just purchased a new hard drive and installed it yesterday. I installed UT and to my dismay it crashed because of the safe disk protection. I installed the crack and it loaded up but it took friggin forever. While it was loading up I did a ctrl alt del and it was saying that UT was not responding, even though it would eventually load. I decided to keep things as they were and tried to play online but my connection would fail every time because the levels were taking way too long to load. I switched the drive to UDMA 33 and now everything works fine, but hell I payed more for UDMA 66 and I expect it to work. I've updated my bios and UT has been patched to 405. Does anyone know anything that might help? Is UDMA 66 buggy or does it just not like UT?