PDA

View Full Version : Custom Crosshair Pack

Hanover_Fist
24th May 2004, 09:57 PM
Dunno if you guys have seen this Custom Crosshair Pack (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=383288) at Atari. Be sure you have the latest patch to install.

It's pretty nice, lots and lots of choices, plus dual colors so you can see them against any background. :tup:

flo0tz
25th May 2004, 03:53 AM
thanks mate

Hanover_Fist
22nd Jun 2004, 06:17 AM
found a few more animated Crosshairs here: link (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382403)

DaBeatard
22nd Jun 2004, 10:58 AM
What crosshair do you use Han?

Hanover_Fist
22nd Jun 2004, 11:18 AM
What crosshair do you use Han?

Ringe @ 1.38 scale, full colors (so it's black and white).

I think "Eyeclan" is prolly the coolest, but it's too distracting for gameplay, it's hard not to watch it.http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/1196.gif.

I know I linked the animated ones, but they're probably a bad idea if you're serious about your aim.

Stigmata
22nd Jun 2004, 11:29 AM
these are pretty cool. it might even be possible that sone of the more mildly animated ones may help draw attention to the crosshair, potantially helping the aim by keeping the center in focus. sometimes I get so locked in on watching where my opponent is trying to shoot that I confuse myself...

BooGiTyBoY
22nd Jun 2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah the K-Aus pack rulz0rz!!!! It's amazing how much a little black outline can help your crosshair stand out against the backrounds of the maps! My aim (specially my moving shock combos) has gotten MUCH better with some of the x-hairs from that pack just due to the fact I can see em' easier. :)

TWD
22nd Jun 2004, 12:06 PM
The animated ones weren't animated to well. They don't look nearly as good ingame as they do in those gifs. For instance their pulsing dot. Yeah looks really cool in the gif but ingame it just looks like a flickering piece of junk.

Renegade Retard
22nd Jun 2004, 12:22 PM
Do those animated ones move to a steady rythm all the time?

Would be cool (though boarder line cheating) if say those "X" cross hairs did that zoom in effect when you had an enemy in sight.

Sir_Brizz
22nd Jun 2004, 12:26 PM
hmm does anyone know if they fixed the problem where you couldn't fix up your crosshairs while you were playing online?

Hanover_Fist
22nd Jun 2004, 12:31 PM
The animated ones weren't animated to well. They don't look nearly as good ingame as they do in those gifs. For instance their pulsing dot. Yeah looks really cool in the gif but ingame it just looks like a flickering piece of junk.

I think that depends on your rig, I tried the animated ones on my old pc and they were kinda raggedy, on my new one though they run very smoothly and look just like the .gif.

rhirud
22nd Jun 2004, 04:37 PM
I couldn't get them to work. But now that I've stopped displaying the gun, I need to sort it out.

Selerox
22nd Jun 2004, 05:01 PM
Nice crosshairs, I'm using the "Dot" one for shock/ltg :)