PDA

View Full Version : News: High above the city

Mulch_D
24th May 2004, 05:53 PM
http://www.planetjailbreak.com/news/images/image8a0a3
Look closely at the screenshot. There are one or two things I have not yet told you about Jailbreak 200x, and you can just about see one of them in this screenshot. More tomorrow!
What are they, is the one in the shot the something I can see if I look through the hole in the metal support? is it? I kneed to know?
Is the other the 2nd ball on the JB HUD that points to something (like in boming run it points to the ball) I knowticd that there were 2 per team and I just figgered that 1 was release switch and the other was the jail, but what's the point of pointing to the jail?
So what are the 2 secrets? should I allready know them? Tell ME!!!

RevBillyG
24th May 2004, 06:02 PM
;)

Mulch_D
24th May 2004, 06:05 PM
;)
that was helpful.

Corran
24th May 2004, 06:18 PM
The two balls could be pointing to the two team's release switches or it could be a map with 2 release switches per jail.

That thing through the hole in the girder may possibly be a release switch. I remember about a year ago, there were some shots of some prototype generic release switches. So it could be that. But then again it could be something mysterious and zany.

_Dark_Rusty_
25th May 2004, 12:51 AM
found this image on old news post with help from mulch

http://www.planetjailbreak.com/news/images/image24c9f

Mychaeel
25th May 2004, 02:06 AM
Yes, that was the release switch design at one point in development. It's been changed meanwhile, however... :)

I realize that's not terribly helpful either, but I can't help but somewhat enjoy this. :p

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 02:55 AM
You enjoy watching us in agony? Well I guess I would to if I was in your postion, but that's not the point, the point is...umm.. well you see the point is...
TELL US WHAT THE SECRETS ARE!!!

RevBillyG
25th May 2004, 03:01 AM
I'd love to tell you but then tarquin would unleash his moose on me.
Still, only one more day to go eh? :)

Boost
25th May 2004, 03:05 AM
I realize that's not terribly helpful either, but I can't help but somewhat enjoy this. :p
O YEAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 03:08 AM
Still, only one more day to go eh? :)
Yes but tomorow never comes ;), so tell me. Tell me NOW!!!

BTW: do we have a time of release (GMT is prefered) or just a date?

Trueblood
25th May 2004, 03:20 AM
OOo OOOO! i know... its the heli ! Shooooot it down ! >:0

I remember ages ago about the release not just being a button ;) maybe thats something to do with that pic (isnt this fun :D )

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 03:25 AM
Damn this, so how many ppl here know what the sekrets are, and are thier any non-europeians(sp?) who do?

Sexmachine
25th May 2004, 03:37 AM
Spoon should know ... but I guess he won't tell ;)

tarquin
25th May 2004, 03:41 AM
Yes, that was the release switch design at one point in development. It's been changed meanwhile, however... :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You won't have that long to wait, I'll be posting something today.

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 03:42 AM
I know he should know, he made the map. But the point of this thread is to see if I can con out of you guys what it is, vent my rage at having to wait another day and to give those of you who have got it some enjoyment. So just asking spoon means that only one of the three is compleated. And if I find out befor I get JB200X I will proably just be more anctious to get it. It's a catch 22 (unless you release JB200X now *hint* *hint*)

You won't have that long to wait, I'll be posting something today. What do you mean not have to wait long, i don't have JB200X every minite seams like an hour. And whows today, your today, my today?
TELL ME!

tarquin
25th May 2004, 05:25 AM
I've been posting every day around 4-5 pm my time. That should tell you when :)

patience... it's only a game :D

_Dark_Rusty_
25th May 2004, 05:29 AM
please dudes, just tell him something, he wont freakin shutup, & I have to put up with mulch all day... *shakes fist* :( of course I would never be interested in finding out myslef ;)

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 05:29 AM
Woah, back up a little there buddy did you say JB or UT in general is ONLY a game.

BTW: to anyone who is yet to figger it out I'm sliggtly (no sarcasm there) overacting.

_Dark_Rusty_
25th May 2004, 05:59 AM
it seems like some people just love saying "its just a game" at such a moment just to see people bite, to tell the truth, i was about to bite myself :) its not a game its a way of the other half of my life! *gos insane* gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!, I'm good.

Trueblood
25th May 2004, 11:08 AM
/me thinks the suspense of Jb200x being out on bail is effecting prisoners minds.

RevBillyG
25th May 2004, 01:03 PM
A hint.

I made it, Mychaeel coded it. :)

Trueblood
25th May 2004, 01:33 PM
Rev can cook?! (tarts i mean) ;) lol

Royal TS mit Käse
25th May 2004, 01:55 PM
http://www.planetjailbreak.com/news/images/imageaac14

Here's a better shot of what the observant among you saw yesterday: the all-new release switch. You may remember a different design in a much earlier news post. We liked it, but we had a number of problems with transparency. So we went back to the drawing board, and the result, I think, is fantastic.

n1 JB-Team. :tup:

RabidZombie
25th May 2004, 02:12 PM
IM GOING CRAZY LET ME OUT OF THIS CELL SO I CAN GO ABSOLUTLY NUTS AND KILL PEOPLE AND GET PUT BACK IN... TELL US!!!!! sorry im kinda new to the forum and kinda new to ut in general (i do have it for ps2 but you can't mod so...) i have been familier with this mod for a while whatching causiously in the corner with my trusty flak cannon ready to be trigger happy at any time. not fair i have tests untill friday so i can't play non stop which is a REAL shame... i LOVE the look of this!

Mulch_D
25th May 2004, 05:44 PM
very well done guys this new release switch looks very nice, and probably even better in game.

Corran
25th May 2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see it in all its animated glory.