SUGGESTION: In-car radio

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
A bit like in GTA3 or GT3, we could have an in-car radio so that you can choose which tracks to play. For example you use the . key to go to next track and , to go to previous track. That way players can choose what of the multitude of music we've got coming in they want to listen while driving along. And it wouldn't be too hard to incorporate the name of the song, the length, etc. into the HUD would it?

strangelet

May 13, 2004
multitude?! i'm churning em out but i dont want to be doing anything on the scale of gta3... i have a business and a dayjob to run!

there will prolly be an album's worth of music, mb as much as 20 tracks, we'll se what people want and need compared to what i can produce without being paid to do it.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
strangelet said:
multitude?! i'm churning em out but i dont want to be doing anything on the scale of gta3... i have a business and a dayjob to run!

there will prolly be an album's worth of music, mb as much as 20 tracks, we'll se what people want and need compared to what i can produce without being paid to do it.

lol IMO 20 tracks is a multitude dude.