Anyone else's usb mouse freeze?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

seeker

Mar 9, 2000
Visit site
Hello, I'm on a iMac and for some reason during play my mouse freezes. At first I can only move it left/right and NOT up/down. If I play for a while longer it sometimes stops completely. I can quit the game using the keyboard and eventually the mouse will restore function. Has anyone else experienced this? It only happens in UT and gets very frustrating when I'm up in the ranks and then my mouse freezes and I get blasted. HEEEEELP!

strix

Mar 4, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Greetings
I have an iMac too. I use a Macally 2-button mouse. I had problem with it but with the latest drivers it works fine.
If you have the original mouse, install the latest input sprocket mouse.
thats all i can think off. I´ve never experienced any problems with the original mouse.

You can email me with detail and maybe i can help you better.
a.andreasson@swipnet.se

/strix

bullet2.gif

seeker

Mar 9, 2000
Visit site
Hello, I appreciate your input on my mouse problem. I have installed the latest InputSprockets and it still happens. I had someone on another forum say that some original mice from Apple have this problem and it's a hardware issue not software related. I think I'm actually going to get a Razor Boomerang 1000 mouse and all should be great then. Have you seen this thing? It's a bit pricey but I'm also a graphic designer so the benefits seem to be awesome. Thanks again for your input.