I think Rooster would be proud!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
N

NIGMA666

The othere day i was on a server with DangerDude|PuF and it was a GG, but i have to say im geting good with the ASMD combo!

See the Pic,i was Defending the base myself the whole time just by useing the ASMD /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

score.jpg

This is a Pic from today of me doing the same thing /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
score2.jpg

So Roos i think your ASMD skillz have started to rub off on me!

-=666=-

------------------
"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all."
{PuF}TC_NIGMA666

N

NIGMA666

Thanx Roos!

Man i dont know, my team couldnt get flag at all! and alot of them just thought they would just snipe instead of play;( BASTARDS!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all."
{PuF}TC_NIGMA666

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

(see message under zero ping.....fear me)

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"