NA 1on1 League

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
http://www.planetunreal.com/utleague/

any and all 1on1 players should join up on this ladder. started just 2 days ago. its pretty raw in terms of the way it is run but its got alot of potential. to all those who didnt play Unreal, the NA Unreal league was where the top talent was at. that league died when unreal did, but now its back with UT.

go sign up, and give it a try. already 120+ people.

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I would be interested but they have to run ZP servers for me.. hehe.. So I can wupp on your candy-*** .

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!

JESUS CHRIST

Masterful
Feb 23, 2000
Red Bank, NJ
Visit site
I was checking that out since I'm one of the best players in the world. It just seemed like to much of a hassle reporting who won and the challenges. If it were more automated it would be so great.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
I'm sure it could be made more automated. Either
1) with a mod specifically written for it.

or

2) Just let the 1v1 servers be logged to ngstats then write a simple script to pull the winner and loser down to the ladder site.

So, who's going to write it?

bullet2.gif

Mute|PuF: Rumormonger for hire.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
ya, unfortunately that is a major drawback to that league. it works with a limited number of players but once u get into the hundreds its total chaos.

the major upside is that the people running the league are themselves UT players and know what goes on in the community, not just some admin whos never played the game before.

im just trying to see how itll turn out. at least we gotta give it a shot.