XMP-CXP-Simplicity screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i am proad to release to release some screenshots of my map xmp-cxp-simplicity... :D :D :D :D :D

i know that it may not be as good as others right now, but i will have play testing happen soon, and if you are lucky, you will be one of the ones to test the version i am working on now...

Attachments

• shot00041.jpg
    shot00041.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Shot00042.JPG
    Shot00042.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Shot00043.JPG
    Shot00043.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Shot00044.JPG
    Shot00044.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Shot00045.JPG
    Shot00045.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 42

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
Dandeloreon1984 said:
i am proad to release to release some screenshots of my map xmp-cxp-simplicity... :D :D :D :D :D

i know that it may not be as good as others right now, but i will have play testing happen soon, and if you are lucky, you will be one of the ones to test the version i am working on now...

Man, please add something more, not only simplicity :biggrin2: . Maybe add some unique static meshes, or something something more ;) I know its hard, but its worth the effort. Please please please please :D

Also i see no red lights, but everything is red :p

Last edited:

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
Close maps sound like fun. It will definately run well on most rigs, interested to see how it will flow too. :)

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
I like the map from what I saw...haven't really played it much though - new statics do not = good map all the time. Working with what ya got to make unique maps, now that - that is some skill :p

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Trust me this map has been very hard to do, beccause of personal reasons, but trust me i will have 2 or 3 more maps made, but it depends on how much time i have available...

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Spacelord (GER) said:
Sure about those colorful lights? Perhaps being wrong with that but afaik player hate RGB for it`s illumination. :eek:

no worry.. I know how to manage my lighting, and i am working hard to not have terrible lighting, trust me, and anyways i am using textures to help keep this map from becoming bland...

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
To be honest, at first I didn't like this map because you can't see too much, like doors and what not. But I played it on my free time and grew to love it. Great design and great idea. Keeps me on my toes, so to speak.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
To be honest, at first I didn't like this map because you can't see too much, like doors and what not. But I played it on my free time and grew to love it. Great design and great idea. Keeps me on my toes, so to speak.

i know, but i have made some changes since the last version... you saw, and it will still keep people on there feet, since the map gives both sides defence a healthy advantage...

Twigathy

Feb 7, 2004
Woah, you need to change the texture scaling on the walls....you can see the patten repeating waaay too much.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
if you are talking about the screenshot 2 of 5 i am going to redo that one, so do not worry, because i forgot to redo that one's texture...

Status
Not open for further replies.